COVID 19 Policy
Our priority is to keep you as safe as possible, and prior to re-opening we have implemented a number of changes which you aware of. Before making an appointment, we would ask you to kindly take note of the following:
- Fill in the COVID-19 symptoms check form. This can be found under contact.
- All appointment durations have always included an allowance to allow cleaning between appointments. This will continue and additional time has been added to account for additional disinfecting etc. Therefore, the advertised time is not the treatment time.
- I am no longer able to take care of your personal belongings. This includes items such as coats, scarves and water bottles, so it would be advisable to consider bringing along a carrier bag that will allow you to store these items. Before we start the treatments, I will ask you to cleanse your hands with hand sanitiser before being directed to a pre-sterilised work area. I will be wearing a face mask, a face shield, gloves and apron as a part of my usual PPE.
- You must now arrive on your own. We cannot allow more than one person into the work area.
- You will be required to wear a face mask for your appointment. If you do not have one, then you can purchase a disposable mask for £1.00.
- A surcharge of £2.50 pay be applied depending on your treatment to cover additional costs to comply with COVID19 related PPE.
- We can no longer provide refreshments, so you should bring your own if you wish to.
- Only payment via card or bank transfer will be accepted.
- Before you leave, you will be asked to cleanse your hands with hand sanitiser.
- When you are new to Bellus Beauty, you may be asked to pay in full in advance for your treatment.
We have various additional safety measures and procedures in place as follows:
- Sanitisation station providing antibacterial hand gel and tissue towels
- Full PPE will be worn (facemask, face shield, gloves, apron)
- All tools and equipment will be disinfected with Barbacide.
- Full sterilisation of every section after use will be increased.
- No waiting guests are permitted
- A disposable couch cover will be used, which will be easy to change between each client.
If I feel ill or have symptoms of COVID-19, I will self-isolate immediately. This may mean that I will have to cancel your appointment at short notice. I understand that this may be inconvenience but it is done entirely for your own safety.
Safety comes first, Bellus Beauty Risk Assessment (COVID-19) copy is available on request.